Instructions for Submitting your Poster Abstract
Original research/thesis abstracts must use the following format:
- Introduction Objectives
Case reports must use the following format:
- Case Summary
Innovation work and Quality improvements measures (Audit /quality improvement project) must use the following format:
- Introduction Objectives
- The body of the poster abstract/summary is limited to 350 words. An poster abstract/summary that exceeds this limit will be returned to the author.
- Poster abstract/summary must not include any tables/figures.
- Poster abstracts/summaries are printed as received. It is author’s responsibility to follow the prescribed format and check the abstracts/summaries for accuracy and correct grammar and spelling. Poorly written abstracts/summaries will be rejected.
- If poster abstract/summary doesn’t follow any award category, please select “Others”.
- Poster abstract/summary must be submitted online (as Word document And PDF format). Poster abstract/summary should be uploaded through the website: www.inn-pch-kw.online
- Deadline for Poster abstract/Summary Submission 22 October, 2019
- When the same name appears as first author on 2 poster abstracts, then that person must ensure that someone from the group is by the poster during the designated time for poster viewing.
- The corresponding author should be the first author/applicant for award for further communication.
- If your Poster abstract/summary is accepted for nomination, you will be notified no later than 31st October 2019. You have to login with username/password & upload soft copy of your poster.
- The first author of the winning posters will have a 5-10minute oral presentation on (November 27, 2019) and the closing ceremony on (November 27, 2019; from 10:00 AM to 2:00 AM).
- Judges will not consider late posters
- Original Research, Innovation work and Quality improvements measures (Audit /quality improvement project): Display board will be – Poster size should not exceed 90 cm (width) × 120 cm height
- Case Reports: Display board will be – Poster size should not exceed 90 cm (width) × 120 cm height
The Poster Number will be marked on the board allocated to you. The ID tag of the presenting author will be provided at the Registration desk
Poster presentations should:
- Let your audience see your main points in in few minutes.
- Be readable from a distance of 1-2 meters (use a font size of at least 24 or 30 point)
- Use lower case rather than capitals because blocks of text in capitals are harder to read
- Use no more than three different colors (also, some colors are harder to read at a distance)
- Avoid using three-dimensional graphics, because they are harder to read at a distance
- Avoid putting too much material and text on the poster
- In all cases, the Poster should contain the following material:
- Header (Title and author names & addresses)
- Results (including simple statistics if possible) preferably as graphs, figures and/or tables
- Key References (if applicable)
- Acknowledgements (if applicable)